At Zija International, we believe in diversity, inclusion, and building opportunities for every person to find success. We strive to support our Customers and Members in every way we can, including improving the accessibility of our website. We’re focused on creating a seamless web experience for all of our Customers to connect them to the products they love.
Our website endeavors to meet all laws and guidelines set for accessibility standards and we are committed to continually educate ourselves on these standards and improve user experience.
What We're Doing
Here are some of the things we’ve already accomplished as we work towards our goals:
Improved site structure
We’re currently working on improving our site in various ways to make a better experience for everyone. These changes include:
- Creating visual and functional consistency throughout the entire site
- Ensuring navigation layout and components are consistent through the entire site
- Using proper markup techniques to structure website content
- Implementing a sitemap to make site navigation easier
We’re developing new pages with keyboard accessibility in mind to make it easier to navigate pages and find necessary content. These changes include:
- Ensuring all content and functions on a website are usable without a mouse
- Adding “skip navigation” links that direct users straight to the main content on a page
We’re working to make all types of communications on our website more accessible, making the information easier to interact with for everyone. These changes include:
- Adding alternative text, captions, and transcripts to images and videos
- Adding descriptive labels to all forms and input fields
- Improving link anchor text to be more descriptive
- Improving title pages to be unique and more descriptive
If you encounter any accessibility issues on our website, we want to hear about it. Contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 888-924-6872. Let us know what issues you are having on the site and we’ll make every reasonable effort to make the page accessible for you.
Statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Zija's products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.